RS232 To RS485 Converter
Out of stock
- Industrial port-powered RS232 to RS485 / RS485 to RS232 converter / adapter.
- Port-powered, no external power or RTS, DTR required.
- Industrial grade enclosed in a rugged, rustless ABS housing.
- Converts RS232 to 2-wire RS485 and vice versa.
- Supports multi-drop RS485 networks (up to 128 nodes)
- 300 to 115.2K Baud operation (auto-sensing & self-adjusting).
- Temperature range: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC).
- Plug and play (hot-pluggable, data format auto-sensing & self-adjusting).
- Data direction auto-turnaround, no software drivers or flow control required.
- Built-in selectable 120Ω terminator for system reliability and easy installation.
- Built-in 600W surge protection, 15kV static protection and circuit protection.
- Accepts external 5VDC regulated power if the port-power is insufficient.
Out of stockCompare