Raspberry Pi 2 Model B
- Second-generation Raspberry Pi 2 Model B
- 900MHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 CPU
- Runs the full range of ARM GNU/Linux distributions
- Combined 3.5mm audio jack and composite video
The big upgrade is a move from the BCM2835 (single-core ARMv6) to BCM2836 (quad-core ARMv7). The upgrade in processor types means you will see ~2x performance increase just on processor upgrade only. For software that can take advantage of multiple-core processors, you can expect 4x performance on average and for really multi-thread-friendly code, up to 7.5x increase in speed. The board also features an increase in memory capacity to 1Gbyte.
The Raspberry Pi 3 is the third generation Raspberry Pi.
- A 1.2GHz 64-bit quad-core ARMv8 CPU
- 802.11n Wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 4.1 & Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
Raspberry Pi 2 Model B price in pakistan