RS232 to USB Description:
The ICUSB232V2 1 Port USB to Serial Adapter converts a USB port into an RS232 DB9 serial port to connect to, monitor, and control a serial device.
USB to rs232 Serial Cable Supporting data transfer rates up to 921.6 Kbps, the USB to serial cable is a convenient and cost-saving solution for providing serial connectivity to devices such as point-of-sale terminals, serial modems, industrial equipment, and a wide variety of other RS232 peripherals.
The USB to RS232 converter is easy to install and offers broad operating system compatibility, including Windows® 8, Linux and Mac OS®, for easy integration into mixed environments.
- Install in almost any laptop or desktop computer through broad operating system compatibility, including Windows® 8
- Communicate efficiently with connected devices with high-speed 921Kbps support
- Portable and lightweight, the USB-Powered design requires no additional power adapter
- Allows any PC to connect serial devices and programs that communicate through COM ports
- 24-inch cable with standard USB Type A Male to standard 9-pin DB9 RS-232 serial connector
- PL-2303 Chipset for widest possible compatibility with Windows (10/8.1/8/7XP), Mac, Linux, and other platforms
- Programmable baud rate from 75 bits per second to 128000 bits per second. Plug and play the creation of a COM port. Powered by USB – no external power needed
- We love our Plugable products and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with 1-year limited parts and labor warranty and Seattle-based email support.