The CH340 USB To TTL Converter Adapter Module is a built-in USB to TTL Transfer chip. Designed to be used for USB to TTL electronic projects. TTL interface output is easy to connect to your MCU. Status LED. Dual 3.3 V and 5 V Power output, work with 3.3 v and 5 v target device.
CH340 is a USB bus convert chip and it can realize USB conversion to serial interface, USB conversion to IrDA infrared or USB conversion to printer interface. In serial interface mode, CH340 supplies a common MODEM liaison signal, used to enlarge the asynchronous serial interface of the computer or upgrade the common serial device to a USB bus directly.
CH340 USB To TTL Converter Features
- The full-speed USB device interface conforms to USB Specification Version 2.0, only needs crystal and capacitance external.
- Emulate standard serial interface, used to upgrade the former peripheral device, or add excess serial interface through USB.
- Compatible with serial application programs in computer endpoint Windows operation system.
- Hardware full duplex serial interface, set transceiver buffer, supports communication baud rate varies from 50bps to 2Mbps.
- Supports common MODEM liaison signal RTS, DTR, DCD, RI, DSR and CTS.
- Through adding level converter equipment to supply RS232, RS485, RS422 and other interface.
- Supports IrDA criterion SIR infrared communication, supports baud rate varies from 2400bps to 115200bps.
- For it is through USB converts to serial interface, only compatible with application layer not totally.
- Software is compatible with CH341, using the drive of CH341 directly.
- Support 5V and 3.3V source voltage.
- Supply SSOP-20 package without lead, compatible with RoHS.