GY 906 Digital Infrared Temperature Sensor MLX90614 is an infrared thermometer for non-contact temperature measurements. Both the IR-sensitive thermopile detector chip and the signal conditioning ASIC are integrated in the same TO-39 can.
Integrated into the MLX90614 are a low noise amplifier, 17-bit ADC and powerful DSP unit thus achieving high accuracy and resolution of the thermometer.
The thermometer comes factory-calibrated with a digital SMBus output giving full access to the measured temperature in the complete temperature range(s) with a resolution of 0.02°C.
The user can configure the digital output to be pulse width modulation (PWM). As a standard, the 10-bit PWM is configured to continuously transmit the measured temperature in the range of -20 to 120°C, with an output resolution of 0.14°C.
GY 906 Digital Infrared Temperature Sensor Features and Benefits
- Small size and low-cost
- Easy to integrate
- Factory calibrated in a wide temperature range: -40 to 125°C for sensor temperature and -70 to 380°C for object temperature
- High accuracy of 0.5°C over a wide temperature range (0..+50 C for both Ta and To)
- Medical accuracy of 0.1°C in a limited temperature range available on request
- Measurement resolution of 0.02°C
- Single and dual-zone versions
- SMBus-compatible digital interface for fast temperature readings and building sensor networks
- Customizable PWM output for continuous reading
- Available in 3V and 5V versions
- Simple adaptation for 8 to 16V applications
- Power saving mode
- Different package options for applications and measurements versatility
- Automotive grade
GY 906 Digital Infrared Temperature Sensor price in pakistan